Bite Alarms BUDGET!!

I have just aquired a quantity of Bite Alarms which I am hoping to shift quite quickly.

They are 9v and have two LED's the tone and volume are adjustable and are adjustable on the bank stick screw as well.

I am looking for £7 each plus post of £1.20 each by recorded delivery. They also have a Leatherette pouch to put them in! I will discount by 10% for multiple orders on the alarms only! So two alarms would be £12.60 post would be £1.74. the weight incidentally of the alarms is 166gms. plus jiffy bag. amd post quoted is 2nd class. I also have a lot of pole gear too so if you are looking for anything give me a shout!

Chris

STOP PRESS!!! I have just got off the phone and have just bought sets of elastics for poles. They are all 2M in length (Unstretched!)and equate to sizes 2,3,5,6 and 10. I will be selling at £1 for the five sizes!! They will be on E-bay shortly for £2 FOR THE FIVE!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

they sound like a real bargain to me and if i didnt already have 2 alarms, i'd probably get some, it doesnt really matter what make they are, the spec sounds tip top, and for the money you wont get better

Dave! Never mind what the rest say I think you are OK!! And thank you for putting up the picture!!

They are selling quite well now! I would normally expect to retail these at around the £10.99 mark plus post!

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

The alarms are made by Perca, i know cos i've got 4 (well you can always use a spare one).

Excellent bits of kit, i use my through the winter on Rudyard during winter piking trips & they have never let me down even after a clutz (me) dropped one in the water [ :(].

For what Chris is charging you can't complain.

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them