Wanted old Fiberglas boat rods

Hiya,

Ok I'm looking for a couple of old 80lb class 7' hollow Fiberglas boat rods, Sportex, Hardy's anything like that.

They must be 7' long with "Modalock" style reel fittings and can be in any condition as I intend to re build the rods if need be.

I had been in contact with a "rod builder" but seems to have lost interest and also now my custom.

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Guest Ferret1959

I have a six foot split cane 'boat rod' I think(dunno what it is)

No names on it but very good condition.

Is it worth anything to you?

Hiya,

Not really... they have to be hollow Fiberglas, cane and solid glass just don't perform well enough for what I'm wanting, but thanks anyway :)

Davy

hi

ive got a 7' match master super nautilus boat rod if its any good to you.

Ive also got a Garcia mitchell 602 multiplier for sale. old but good condition.

let me know if there any good to you

gary

if anyone has an Intrepid boat rod (with intact lable) dont forget me

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Hiya,

Chesters.. dont worry if I ever find anything with an Intrepid lable, you will be the first to know :)

Gary,

What's the rod like???.. I never heard of that make.

Is it hollow fiberglas and do you have a picture???

Davy

yes mate...i think its hollow fibre glass but not 100% sure. i havent got a digital camera so i cant send a photo but i will try to describe it to you.

its got a rubber end cap, cork, then the reel fixing with ring and locking ring, then some more cork. the name as i read it is a matchmaster super nautilus. the logo is a union jack over an outline picture of a fish.

it should have 5 rings and a tip wheel but is missing one of the rings (second one down.)

yours for the price of a pint and postage. although how you post a 7' rod i dont know.

hope this helps

gary

ps..from your home page i see your in scotland. too far to meet up i spose...hehehe