Closed Season Dragging On...

Del_R

Well, that's my new licence purchased. Quite tempted to have a dabble down the canal (which doesn't have a closed season restriction) or maybe a couple of BAA lakes that are quite close next week, especially as it now stays light until about 7:30. But I did promise myself I'd leave the fish alone for a few months as they'd paid me the same respect over the last few months ;-)

Cheers,

Del

Del - If you really want to wet a line, pop down to the waterhole next to the Gloucester Old Spot Pub on Tewksbury road, just outside Cheltenham.

Got my PB Perch there this year. Been about 4 times since closed season (suffer withdrawal symptoms if I don't fish) haven't blanked yet!! :D:D:D

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

I have three club stillwaters that I can fish by keepnets are banned until June.

Its a pity that I cant use them due to family commitments (shes now a month old!!!!).

I have re done 30+ pole rigs and tied loads of sea and carp rigs when I have some spare time in the evenings.

I have cooked loads of hemp and wheat.

I have given all my reels a service (clean, oil and grease)last Sunday which can be a bit tricky when stripping down.

Next I need to give the rods/poles another clean and to scrub the cork handles.

I need to check my mainlines (have put new line on the baitrunners last Sunday), I must also check my pole elastics.

I might even get the chance to go fishing again one day!!!!!!!!!!!

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!