RNLI Fundraiser

Brian Carragher

The charter boats from Whitby are putting on a fundraiser for the Lifeboat Station in Whitby

It'll be a three hour fish in from 5-8pm with all the proceeds going to the upkeep and running of the local lifeboat station

Cost is £10 per person and all the contact details and information is here http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/forum/in...hp?topic=9956.0

For those that want to have a go but are put off by long trips here's the perfect opportunity to try boat fishing, they're only small tides as well at 4.4 for the evening tide so should produce some big fish,high water being about 9.15pm

Sorry to Glen for nicking it off his site but thought it worthy of a little push on here as well

Also a big well done to all the members of the WCSA who are putting this on and funding it out of their own pockets

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have gone had it been closer. When are they doing it Brian? Good luck to all involved and a very worthy cause. One that makes my blood boil because of it's lack of Government funding :angry:

Let us know how it goes.

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

June 14th from 5pm till 8pm and with the way the areas fishing it should take a very big fish to win and everyones in with the same chance, even without the biggest fish I would think most anglers would catch a fair few good cod

Glen

I've knocked some posters up and will try and get them out to local tackle shops, Redcar., Saltburn and Stockton ,most of the local tackle shops just do coarse but I'll see what I can do

Hi Brian

Can you put one of your posters up on here or send it as an attachment to me

I would like a copy to put up in my local pub "The Bull" and see if I can get a couple more people to join me on the Chieftain.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: