in the parking wars again

barry luxton

Barry

I have told you before park in Luton Road it is a stazie no go zone. all of the parking restriction that are in place for the rest of Medway do not apply.

:)

Tony

Hiyer Tony,

hope all is well. City Way i got done. The stazie must comply with the current road traffic act for the particular road. With regard to the freedom of information act they are empowerd to provide detail if asked. Motto of the story is go tell 'em to hang unless you are bang to rights.

Got a live ticket at the mo up london, asked them to cancel as i had mittigatting reasons. If they don't i will argue the road markings as the parking bay appears to be too small according to the act. Happy days. :)

I further understand 70% of all appeals are allowed, even for the most trivial of reasons, so if you can demonstrate that the ticket was issued incorrectly then st@ff 'em, right up the proverbial.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My simple answer to this is why bother! There is only so much you can do - The excuse that there was no warning will be solved very quickly as all they will do is stick up a sign saying "unmarked cars with cameras and mobile speed cameras operate in this area" at all the entry points in London!

Then all the excuses are out of the window as they will say you WERE warned!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

My simple answer to this is why bother! There is only so much you can do - The excuse that there was no warning will be solved very quickly as all they will do is stick up a sign saying "unmarked cars with cameras and mobile speed cameras operate in this area" at all the entry points in London!

Then all the excuses are out of the window as they will say you WERE warned!

Why i bother is because it has become an occupational hazard and i prefer to keep me money in my pocket. :)

I get quite a few tickets while working and paying my taxes because of some minor indisgression on my part. They are absolutly adament that you will pay. When it was traffic wardens, at least you were allowed some leeway and even benifit of doubt.

Now it has turned into a money spinner on their part, thats all, it's nothing to do with keeping the traffic moving, i.e. traffic wardens had their uses, these back street skulkers don't. So quite simply, why should i keep them in wages.

In addition the adjudicators stated that this system should be used 'sparingly' so these to@@ers are going to have to think very carefully, perhaps even send the £100,000 cars back that they have leased. One nil to sence at the mo.

I hope that all of the thousands of people who have paid just to have a quiet life re-claim their dosh back as it has now been demonstrated that it was incorrect procedure on the stazie tax collectors part. B)

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Interesting story here Barry :- Clicky clicky

Is that what you were caught by ?

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

Interesting story here Barry :- Clicky clicky

Is that what you were caught by ?

Hiyer jedibond,

Yes it was, i done a printable link to it in post 7. Without this new development that i have now added as evidence. The camera car has only produced photo's of a car parked on a grass verge without proof of an offence committed. I have photos, of missing signage, incorrect road markings, no correct pcn notice that does not actually hit the person who parked it there in the first place, namley me and not the wife. What chance have they now of collecting their much needed dosh? :)

snigger.

A couple of weeks ago Brenda wanted to go shopping in Faversham (Actually Whitstable but Faversham was on the way!).

Paid for an hour's parking, rushed back with minutes to spare to find a penalty notice on the windscreen, and no sign of my ticket on the dashboard :(

It had slipped down between the fascia and the bottom of the windscreen :oops:

Took the penalty notice and ticket into Sittingbourne Civic centre and spoke to a nice lady behind the armoured screen in the parking dept who had me fill in an appeal form, and I left the notice, ticket and form with her.

I didn't hear anything within the 10 days promised, so gave it a while longer, worried knowing that most Council depts had been told that cash is getting tight, and costs had to be cut wherever possible (and assume that revenues increased which might mean they were going to take a hard line on appeals, after all my ticket was not correctly displayed).

Over 3 weeks later I still hadn't heard, and as the penalty increases from £25 to £50 if not paid promptly (what if the paperwork had been 'lost'? How could I prove I'd lodged and appeal?), I gave them a call.

Computer was down, so the nice lady in parking promised to call me back ASAP.

She did and she left a message saying that the penalty ticket had been cancelled :)

I think the parking folk at Sittingbourne are very nice people :)

(Oh! when we got to Whitstable, there wasn't anywhere to park, and the town seemed to be full of cars driving from one public car park to the next. Having done a circuit of all the car parks, we turned around and headed home. That probably saved me more money than I potentially saved in having my ticket cancelled by Faversham! I feel sorry for the businesses in Whitstable though, as we probably will spend more time shopping in Faversham and give Whitstable a miss next time we head out that way)

Edited by Leon Roskilly

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

And there Leon hangs the question?? HOW much are these silly councils losing by being so bloody minded??

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• 5 months later...

There is a speed camera on the A35 through Chideock that has the wrong documentation in it's legal setup, something about road descriptions. Anyone who was caught by it previous to about a year ago, can appeal their fine.

I worked in Newcastle-under-Lyme in 2008. The pavement seemed to be meant for parking, cars, caravans, skips, anything. You would never get away with it in Weymouth.

The council here have decided to up the short-stay parking charges to get people to park further out of town to cut down on conjestion(their excuse). I've suggested that they allow season ticket holders to use the town centre car parks to cut down on traffic movements per parking space. SILENCE!

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net