places you fish

chesters1

were always going on about the places we fish but other members rarely know what they look like.

how about taking a pic at your place then putting it in google earth at the spot you took it from?

using google earth lets the spectator know where your fav spot is (probably better have a legal right to fish there in this case ;) ) where it is in the country so other members fishing it will know another ANer is about (my name isnt really chesters1) etc.

posting on there also doesnt clog up Eltons server nor your allotted posting amount.

i'l start here ,its stockbridge pond ,in tilford surrey ,it belongs to Farnham AS ,i an dept head bailiff on it.

just add your picture to google earth (i forget how though),click on its blue box and post the co-ordinates underneath the picture.open google earth and post the number in and we'l be flying there soon as it appears

51° 10' 44.96" N 0° 44' 31.84" W

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

That should get the noddies and Poles flooding in...........at least it'll keep 'em off my patch! B)

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

That should get the noddies and Poles flooding in...........at least it'll keep 'em off my patch! B)

their welcome we have 2 poles in the club that fish there :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I've fished Tilford a few times and may have even met Chesters without realising it :o Lovely place, I wish there was somewhere like that near me. Pole fishing in close for little tench and crucians on a warm summer's day, what could be better.

Sorry for mentioning pole :rolleyes:

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Some of the clubs I'm in don't like there waters being publicized and have rules against it.

29. No member shall submit any article for publication (either in a printed journal, on the internet or in any other

public media) relating to any club water without the express agreement of the Committee.

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

Guest tigger

I must addmitt I don't mind telling friends or trustworthy folk about good waters but to tell their locations to all and sundry seems a bit daft. Ok Chesters your waters seem pretty much sewn up and probably well bailifed but most of the waters I fish have no bailifs and are open to abuse by undesirables.

I must addmitt I don't mind telling friends or trustworthy folk about good waters but to tell their locations to all and sundry seems a bit daft. Ok Chesters your waters seem pretty much sewn up and probably well bailifed but most of the waters I fish have no bailifs and are open to abuse by undesirables.

so you think undesirables dont have maps or talk about waters ,we have undesirables in far harder to find bootfairs than waters :D

ok visit farnham AS on the web they'l show every water they have ,most clubs do :rolleyes:

Guest tigger
so you think undesirables dont have maps or talk about waters ,we have undesirables in far harder to find bootfairs than waters :D

ok visit farnham AS on the web they'l show every water they have ,most clubs do :rolleyes:

They might have maps but they don't know if there's fish in a water unless someone tells em. I just can't see the point in advertising good spots/locations to everyone on the net and risking ruining them. As I said Chesters your/club waters are patrolled/bailifed but most of the places I fish arn't and are pretty untouched so open to abuse if advertised.

I've mostly been fishing here lately. The middle one.

It's a well known, well bailiffed and heavily carp fished club water, the two smaller ponds are day ticket and the club publicises it on the web. It's surrounded by other pits and the water park is signposted from the nearest motorway, so I don't think I'm giving anything away!