The absolute must have for anglers.

Peter Waller

Peter a Brazilian is a type of bikini line wax (or total lack of line) named as such due to the size of bikinis worn in said country. If you've ever seen anything of the Rio carnival I think the penny might drop

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eeergh!

its a bit more radical than a bikini line....its every bit removed front and back plus bits in between,

Peter

the female version would perhaps be difficult to stick on without some .... whats the polite word ..use of a razor ...or such like will that do...

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

nursejudy:

Eeergh!

its a bit more radical than a bikini line....its every bit removed front and back plus bits in between,

hence the "(or total lack of line)" in my reply :)

nursejudy:

the female version would perhaps be difficult to stick on without some .... whats the polite word .. use of a razor ... or such like will that do ...

Judy - sounds like a perfect time to attach some fine line to the device and practice line-to-line knot tying. No need for a shave that way.
" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Nay. I am a full-fledged swine but that Waller fella is only a piglet at this point although I do have hopes for him.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President