complaint letter

chesters1

just posted this to sainsbury ,will keep you posted on their wriggling out :D:D

hi,just back from your store at Water Lane , Farnham .

i noticed in the reduced section some A4 Fuji photo paper listed as "clearence" with the price £4.99 ,i know for a fact this item was first listed as "special purchase" cost £4.99 ,how can something be sold under the "clearence" listing for exactly the same price as it already was!!!

On cornering an assistant he mumbled on about the "RRP" (£9.99) which has NO relevance in its selling price.

thanks d granger

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

another thing always check your receipt from sainsbury if theres something youve picked up because it was on an offer check its right on the bill ive on 80% of trips found the bill wrong as the new price isnt on the till memory :mad:

Sometimes its to our benefit take week before last 4 herta giant hot dogs + 2 free (thats 6 ) on shelf price £2.09 till price 79p (the little 4 pack is this price) i spotted it and went back and filled a basket,last week (after giving them to kids for their freezers) went back and asked an assistant to check the price it was still the same so i got another bundle .this week the shelf has remained empty :D also their buy 2 for XX is flawed, buy two reduced ones and their still considdered as a multibuy and money is taken off the reduced price

[ 24. September 2004, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

At our local Co-Op (not a superstore) but more of a biggish corner shop I have been buying breast of chicken fillets for £2.99 for a while.

This week they have a buy one get one free offer.

The product was the same x2 but the price was £5.99. What a bargain and overall dearer.

It takes longer for the river to get to the sea than it does for a man to make an error.

begining to go off them ,methinks they`l go in the veg section of the freezer :D

• 2 weeks later...

heres their reply ,i thought it absolutly clear ,they think not :mad:

Dear Mr Granger,

I am afraid without more specific product details; I am unable to fully answer your query. If you are able to find the product code for this item (at your local store) I will be more than happy to investigate this matter on your behalf. Alternatively, if you contact our Customer Careline on 0800 636262 with the relevant details, they will be able to advise you.

Kind regards,

Denise Dunn

Sainsbury's Customer Services

[THREAD ID:1-1VZTU8]

i cant see whats unclear about A4 Fuji photo paper :confused:

and 2 weeks to answer an email :mad:

[ 04. October 2004, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

i have found a pricing error on their online store ,for all you cartridge fillers ....enjoy :D

JR Inkjet Refill, Colour

£3.99/unit

£3.99/ea

its on the stationary shelf

[ 04. October 2004, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]