Wrecking from Weymouth Sunday

Been looking forward to this one for a long time :D fully kitted out, jeep loaded and travelling down tomorrow and out with Colin Penny on Flamer Sunday mid-channel wrecking. Weather looking excellent, camera loaded, back with a report Monday :D

Edited by Ken Davison South Wales

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been looking forward to this one for a long time :D fully kitted out, jeep loaded and travelling down tomorrow and out with Colin Penny on Flamer Sunday mid-channel wrecking. Weather looking excellent, camera loaded, back with a report Monday :D

Very best of luck for sunday Ken. Just returned from a week in alderney. The last of our fishing this afternoon was spent with almost the entire weymouth fleet at anchor inside for the bream. Apart from the wrecking i hope you have a chance of those as well as they have arrived and are well worth a couple of hours. Alderney report to follow when recovered, a very good week apart from me being not very good at fishing.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Have a good trip Ken, Do me a favour??, give Colin my best wishes...we were out with him for a week in 2006, what a week that was, loads of new species for me..:):) Ask him if he enjoyed the Moet?? :)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Have a good trip Ken, Do me a favour??, give Colin my best wishes...we were out with him for a week in 2006, what a week that was, loads of new species for me..:):) Ask him if he enjoyed the Moet?? :)

:D Likewise, please give him my best and tell him I look forward to a day out with him, I'm fishing the Poole bream comp Sunday so may hear him on the radio. If he likes Moet I can oblige him there, bought a case for my 60th birthday party and never had time to open it, I'd hate it to go flat. :D

I hope you have a craking day Ken. Looking forward to the piccies n report. B)

Norm B if your having problems with the Moet, PM me your Paypal details and I'll pay for the P&P. :D

Cheers 4 Now

John E

ANBanna.gif

Norm B if your having problems with the Moet, PM me your Paypal details and I'll pay for the P&P. :D

:D Hi John, no problem, just finding time to drink it but if I go out with Colin perhaps I'll take a bottle in the cool box with the bait. :D

Hiya John, Norm et all, in 2006 Colin was ( at the time of our visit) on his 49th or so species, I dont think he's had 50 in a season, so, by way of a wee giggle, I had a bottle of Moet left over from my 25th anniv, so took it down, intending to crack it open, when we got him his 50 species....we were that confident!!...and lucky enough, we did get him his 50 species...but forgot all about the Moet...so Colin gave it to his wife, she drank it!! :):):)

BTW, Got another couple of bottles here still :):) ;)

Edited by Norrie

Theocritis..

I hope Ken has good reason to crack a bottle tomorrow. :drunk:

We're down that way in June, out with Pat, maybe we'll have good reason to crack open a Bokkle of Newkie. :crazy:

(Norri BTW, Got another couple of bottles here still) Leave one back of the Sailors bar, I'll find a good reason to crack it. :thumbs:

Cheers 4 Now

John E

ANBanna.gif

I hope Ken has good reason to crack a bottle tomorrow. :drunk:

We're down that way in June, out with Pat, maybe we'll have good reason to crack open a Bokkle of Newkie. :crazy:

(Norri BTW, Got another couple of bottles here still) Leave one back of the Sailors bar, I'll find a good reason to crack it. :thumbs:

John, Thats a date....next time I'm down I WILL leave one at the bar for you mate... :thumbs:

I'm taking one to Ireland in July, for the trip with Mary gavin Hughes...gonny open it when I get my Blue Shark!!!! :rolleyes:

Theocritis..

I hope we're not highjacking Ken's post, :black_eye::offtopic:

Norrie, that Mary has a good reputation, if she says your going to catch a Blue Shark, she'll use all her skills to get you one.

Don't forget the :camera:shark.gif

Edited by John E Ashford
Cheers 4 Now

John E

ANBanna.gif