Life around the house

Jeff S

I've been watching her for the past 4 weeks. She comes up to feed near our bird feeders in the late evening. Rarely giving more than a glimpse.

doe2.jpg

Tonight I caught her with a scope and camera feeding in the pasture in front of our house.

doe1.jpg

These are the first I've tried with the scope.

Thanks Ayjay for the inspiration.

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...

Hmmmmm ..... bambi burgers! Lovely sight tho we used to jet monkjack right up to our garden, but nothing like as pretty as this one.

Just watch your garden she'll eat the lot!

dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

ROE deer?? I am afraid you may be right!! But what fun seeing your sunday joint putting on weight RIGHT in front of your eyes!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Jeff S:

Thanks Ayjay for the inspiration.

I hadn't realised I'd ever inspired anyone to anything, but thanks for that. :)

Nice pics Jeff.

Ayjay, I think this entire site is inspirational. Maybe not all inspiring but it makes me want to go out and try a specific technique or something new. Believe it or not I had never heard the term digiscoping until I read one of your posts. Your pictures are impressive and so are Gillies, and Leons.

Everyone makes an impression somehow. I just hope mine are positive.

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...