Weird impressions

DavyR

Dunno - my mate who lives in Chester has just posted it to me - found it on his patio door this morning. He thought it was an owl, and I tend to agree with him - anyone else ever had one fly into glass?

Sparrowhawk.

Bare legs and their hunting style causes them to hit windows all the time.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

DavyR - your problem is the space in your picture names. This forum software hates that and deals with it very poorly.

Off-Course 1.jpg will display if used as a click-on link because it will be padded to Off-Course%201.jpg but the Off-Course%201.jpg

Makes me wonder about the top picture in this thread though since what I see at that link is

Off-Course%202.jpg

[ 13. October 2005, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: Newt ]

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Was this the original?

larson-bird-crash.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Padded? This is the first time I've tried to upload pictures and the upload facility just tells you to copy & paste the link into your post. It doesn't take much to confuse me, but I'm still not entirely sure how to actually get pictures into my post (I tried searching on this question too, as I remembered it coming up in the past!).

That second picture is correct - Ken says it's an impression left by a sparrowhawk, and I believe him!