This Weekend at LA !

Norrie

:lol: My wife says I do but I don't believe her. :lol:

LOL, I dont snore... ...it was Mick that Snatcher heard..:):) he was in the next room..:)

Barry, I'm sharing with him....you have the pleasure of Norms company...I hope..:)

Norm, any luck with flights?? :):) Doesnt have to be too near to Barry's flight, couple of hours is fine mate... :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, I dont snore... ...it was Mick that Snatcher heard..:):) he was in the next room..:)

Barry, I'm sharing with him....you have the pleasure of Norms company...I hope..:)

Norm, any luck with flights?? :):) Doesnt have to be too near to Barry's flight, couple of hours is fine mate... :D

:lol: I've got almost identical flights, possibly the same flights, except different airline but I've got one thing to sort before it's all systems go and I can't do that until tomorrow. Fingers crossed. :lol:

:lol: I've got almost identical flights, possibly the same flights, except different airline but I've got one thing to sort before it's all systems go and I can't do that until tomorrow. Fingers crossed. :lol:

Sooperb mate...this should be fun...:) We are on Davys boat Sat after 6pm, and all day Sunday..:) Mine and Micks on Friday, and all day Saturday..:)

BTW, Your sharing a room with Barry..... :P :P :P :P :P

Theocritis..

:clap2: Very well done Norm. Do me a favour though seeing that Norrie's stiched me up. please respect me nose and have a light dinner and tea the day before. I've heard.....................

phhhhhhewwwwww. :lol:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

:clap2: Very well done Norm. Do me a favour though seeing that Norrie's stiched me up. please respect me nose and have a light dinner and tea the day before. I've heard.....................

phhhhhhewwwwww. :lol:

:lol: Light dinner and tea! you must be joking. :lol: It's just rumours, it's Tom Bettle trying to give me a bad name, although my wife says the same thing, I'm sure it's a conspiracy. :lol:

:lol: Light dinner and tea! you must be joking. :lol: It's just rumours, it's Tom Bettle trying to give me a bad name, although my wife says the same thing, I'm sure it's a conspiracy. :lol:

:lol: Organised, about to confirm flights. What tackle do I need and what are we fishing for? I don't want to overload the plane so minimum requirements please. Looking at the weather forecast, is it worth coming?:lol:

Edited by Norm B

:lol: Organised, about to confirm flights. What tackle do I need and what are we fishing for? I don't want to overload the plane so minimum requirements please. :lol:

LOL, We are after Commons, so, just bring a big reel, as Mick only has the one Penn Inty...also, a smaller reel for pretty fishing....rods we have a plenty, as we do, tackle...:) and, as you know, once we are aboard Catchalot, nothing needed, just bacon for the butties..:)

Off for a pint now, I'm getting into training..:):)

Edited by Norrie

Theocritis..

:lol: Organised, about to confirm flights. What tackle do I need and what are we fishing for? I don't want to overload the plane so minimum requirements please. Looking at the weather forecast, is it worth coming?:lol:

Don't worry about the wind Norm i looked at the long range for friday and it's gusting upto about 8mph. :) think we can put up with that. You have no chance of keeping within your weight allowance as your mate Mike Concannon recons that you are a bigger tart than he is. :lol:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Don't worry about the wind Norm i looked at the long range for friday and it's gusting upto about 8mph. :) think we can put up with that. You have no chance of keeping within your weight allowance as your mate Mike Concannon recons that you are a bigger tart than he is. :lol:

:lol: I could turn up with 20 rods and reels but I'll try to keep it to two of each, looks like I need my waterproofs though.

:( Looks like I've got to cancel chaps, can't get a morning flight out now, all booked unless I want to go from Heathrow and pay £300+. No point in messing about and going Thursday night or anything as it's hanging around in Edinburgh for the night. Give me a bit more warning next time so as I can sort it in time to book a flight before all the morning seats are sold. This was a bad week as it's print week and I'd promised to do something Sunday which I had to get out of without messing someone around, hence why I couldn't book flights until today. :(