iv just got some

david and lina

Stiffish, not too strong, sink really well.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Do you know what it's for??

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

yh there for the heli rigs as

i got them really cheat

Unless you really know how to use leadcore safely, I would not advise you to use it.

Leadcore can and is one of the most misused types of leader material in fishing today and unless used with the utmost caution, it can and is deadly to fish.

For heli-rigs?? leadcore is normally for keeping your line pinned to the bottom...am I missing something?

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Unless you really know how to use leadcore safely, I would not advise you to use it.

Leadcore can and is one of the most misused types of leader material in fishing today and unless used with the utmost caution, it can and is deadly to fish.

It is also banned on alot of waters for that reason.

I've just had a quick look around the web for a step-by-step guide to using leadcore properly, and can't find one - it's no wonder people use it badly. The clear instructional pages I found (with nice clear pictures) all advocate using it with leadclips and a swivel connecting it to the hooklength.

E.g.: http://www.carp-uk.net/rigs/leadcore/leadcore.htm Don't use it like this! If your line breaks, there's no way a fish can get rid of the leadcore. It's tough stuff that breaks at 45lb, so if it gets stuck in a snag, the fish will die.

If you insist on using it, use this rig: http://www.carp-fishing-tactics.com/leadco...helicopter.html

To splice the leadcore to form a loop at the lead end, do this: http://thefishingbag.com/index.php?target=...eadcore_leaders

Use this knot to tie the leadcore to your mainline: http://www.dynamitebaits.com/index.php?id=717

To be honest, unless you know you have to use it for a very specific circumstance, I wouldn't use it at all. If it goes wrong, it can go really wrong.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music