Scam spam

argyll

Heres a new one (a least to me) done the '$20,000,000' tied up in a West African bank scam about a hundred times. This however is a little different. Spose they'll want my bank details so that they can send me the money. Yawn

AUSTRALIA INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS / PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT, NEW SOUTH WALES -SYDNEY.

RE / AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE.

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement of winners of the promotional Australia International Lottery held on 15th November 2004 as part of our yearly bonanza. Your email address attached to ticket number 025-1146-1992-750; with serial number 2113-05 drew the lucky numbers 13-15-22-37-39-43, and consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of $975,000.00 (Nine Hundred and Seventy Five Thousand Dollars only)credited to file REF NO.AILP/2551256004/53. This is from total prize money of ?20,400,000.00 shared among the seventeen international winners .

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25,000 names from the Middle East, Australia,Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe, USA and North America as part our International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Please be inform that all participants in this Lottery Program have been selected randomly through a computer Ballot System drawn from over 200,000 Companies and 30,000,000 individual email address from all search engines and web sites. This promotional program takes place every year.

Your fund is now deposited with a Finance and Security House and insured.Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.

To begin your claim, please contact the clearing house in Madrid Spain (through your claims agent) the body assigned with the verification of any emergent winner.Therefore all protocols laid down by them must be followed to facilitate your claims:

Contact: Mr.Richmond Nicolas,( Direct Line:+34635-155-643,Email: richmondnicolas@richmond.usa.com)

First Allied Securities Madrid-Spain.

Email: fasecurities-loto.dept@europe.com

Also find all other relevant winning lottery Information below:

Ref No: AILP/2551256004/53, Batch No: 14/0017/IPD

Zonal Draw No: GSLA2-004, Grand Draw No: 12099

For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice. Remember that you must contact your claim agent not later than 15th December 2004. After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

NOTE:

In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember Quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences with your agent.

Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible. Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our Promotions program.

Sincerely,

Grace Anderson.

The Promotions Manager,

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to Disqualification. Please do not reply to this mail or contact your claim agent if you are below 18 years. Also you are automatically disqualified if you are below 18 years of age.

Any of you lucky punters want to make me an offer for my share right here and now ?

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Gotten them for my Lottery wins in Holland, OZ, and several other countries.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President