SD Card wanted

ginger

Help please. Has anyone out there got an SD card (two would be better) of 512k or less that is surplus to requirements. Around 18 months ago I bought a couple of 3 megpix cameras from Tesco's for £8.00 each (special clearance offer, probably because they were pink!) I was going to buy just one for my then 5 year old grand daughter but had the second to leave in my fishing box rather than ruining another decent camera by dropping it in. We had Ella to stay last week and on Wednesday went on Ella's Big Adventure to London doing Buckingham Palace, The London Eye and a River Cruise and Ella was busy snapping away everywhere. Despite the combination of very cheap 'no name' camera and a six year old she took some cracking pictures and, as a result the camera memory is full (I have the pics saved and know I can delete them but the way she clicks away more room is essential. The smaller sizes are all but extinct (postage costs more than the odd card that is out there) and I do not like being ripped off. 512k is the maximum size the camera will take hence the cry for help. I will happily pay so if you can help either post here or PM me and I will give you a ring.

Pete

Did you mean 512mb?

I also bought a cheap (Technika) pink digital camera from Tesco's last May...I think it's currently lurking in the depths of my tackle bag somewhere, so I'll go and dig it out and check what card's in it.

I've also just found this on Fleabay....

Clicky....

Starting price of 1p and free postage? Maybe worth keeping an eye on it!

Janet

Ebay is your best bet, but why stay at a measly 512mb? I recently put a 16gb card in my blackberry, I like to keep the images backed up on it.

www.angling-uk.net

Ebay is your best bet, but why stay at a measly 512mb? I recently put a 16gb card in my blackberry, I like to keep the images backed up on it.

I think the clue is in his original post

512k is the maximum size the camera will take hence the cry for help.

Rob.

Sorry not to have posted this sooner but we have had friends staying for the weekend. I have sorted out the cards without having to resort to Ebay, tried one and it works. Many thanks for the replies and offers, AN triumphs again as usual.

Pete