Scottish sea anglers "worth millions" part2

Jaffa

No Barry, thats an arguement between two sets of guys working boats for a living.

Must apologise, i have been reading someone complaining about illegal charter boat landings and wanted to see if there was any milage in it. I do think it could easily be hearsay. Thanks.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must apologise, i have been reading someone complaining about illegal charter boat landings and wanted to see if there was any milage in it. I do think it could easily be hearsay. Thanks.

Hello Barry

I suspect that with the growing desire to manage the RSA illegal activities by anglers will become much more than hearsay.

I fish to live and live to fish.

Hello Barry

I suspect that with the growing desire to manage the RSA illegal activities by anglers will become much more than hearsay.

Evening Wurzel, whats that jobs for the boys. I can just see the headline, 'rsa caught with an undersize dab'. :D

See a bit on a hms seven boarding on the telly last night, all they could do the skipper for was a rotten boarding ladder £500.00 quid, bit steep that? and moan about a box of undersize headed and gutted sole. They couldn't prove they was, how ever your man said when they had heads they must have been pretty large heads at that. Desperate times? :D

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Guest challenge
Evening Wurzel, whats that jobs for the boys. I can just see the headline, 'rsa caught with an undersize dab'. :D

See a bit on a hms seven boarding on the telly last night, all they could do the skipper for was a rotten boarding ladder £500.00 quid, bit steep that? and moan about a box of undersize headed and gutted sole. They couldn't prove they was, how ever your man said when they had heads they must have been pretty large heads at that. Desperate times? :D

Hi Barry

Didn’t see the bit of news you where talking about, but I must say that trying to get up a rotten boarding ladder isn’t such an easy task.

:P

Hi Barry

Didn’t see the bit of news you where talking about, but I must say that trying to get up a rotten boarding ladder isn’t such an easy task.

:P

Evening Challenge, i hope you are disgustingly well. :D It wasn't news, only a documentary. The sea was rather lumpy so i did feel for the lads as the ladder was coming apart in their hands. :lol:

Guest challenge
Evening Challenge, i hope you are disgustingly well. :D It wasn't news, only a documentary. The sea was rather lumpy so i did feel for the lads as the ladder was coming apart in their hands. :lol:

It’s not nice Barry.

Yes things are fine with me, got a few days off so am off fishing tomorrow and hopefully we will wont need our very rotten boarding ladder.

Hope that things are good with you in your part of the world.

Sadly we scattered John Breenans father’s ashes at sea last week. Jack was the chief fishery officer for the NESFC Back in the seventies.

Tragic time that the family is having at the moment. Another man with a great knowledge of the sea gone, but not forgotten.

Anyway what’s this about decapitated Dover souls?

:D

Edited by challenge

and moan about a box of undersize headed and gutted sole. They couldn't prove they was, how ever your man said when they had heads they must have been pretty large heads at that. Desperate times? :D

Hello Barry

It's common knowledge that the foreign trawlers head and skin their undie soles they are put in the food freezer, as the trip progresses the food goes down and the packs of sole normally five to a pack replaces it. At the end of the trip they are sold and the money divided up as stocker (cash) for the crew.

I fish to live and live to fish.

For me it was just a bit sad that i didn't get the chance to have a fish with John, as you say a tragic time for the family, my regards to them. Hope you get some good fishing in and i would look forward to a meet, Try to do something a bit special, like chuck the anchor over and pull a couple of really nice ones. :D

Anyway, the skipper on this trawler knew the system, the log book had one of the figures of the catch rather scribbled over, like an accident with the pen. Could have been a three, eight, but ended up a nine, slip of the pen it was. Then there was the box of small sole, all stripped and ready to 'eat' by the crew hidden away at the very back of all the other boxes of normally prepared fish. As your man compared the headless one's along side the others that were not headed, it was quite clear that they may well have had extended heads when they was whole. The rotten ladder was supplied by the trawler btw. Naughty. :D

Hi Wurzel, is the crews food freezer normally located at the rear of the hold behind the rest where it is rather difficult to get to? What is wrong with them choosing to eat a normal or decent sized box of fish or is every single box so important to sell.

You are right it was a foreign crew.

Edited by barry luxton