Pike teach/fish-in Angling Projects or pole!

lyn

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

j_s:

The trouble I have is keeping them in the freezer as my girlfriend isn't even happy with frozen boilies let alone mackeral, roach etc. I'll tell you what i'll do, If I can I'll pick up as much frozen roach as possible and bring that if you can sort out enough mackeral, is that ok?

As long as they are the shop bought ones and not for another water that's OK.

Andrew - Friday night is out I am afraid as I having football training with my team so you won't be able to get in. I promise to be there early on the Sat morning though. I am sure we won't have snow this time

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

j_s:

Lyn, I was hoping the Creel might have some, do you think they might, otherwise I'll try Hampshire Tackle, Rob there is always helpful :)

The Creel should have some, I see in the paper H/Tackle was 'cleaned' out one night so not sure what stock they have now :(:(

Raisons would have some if you have problems.

lyn

Directions to 'Angling Projects':- Juction 14 - M25 south bound turn right over the motorway - north bound slip road off M25- Horton Road, Stanwell Road follow this road through Horton Village onto Datchet Road - 1st left down Welley Road - you will see the garvel works on the left and a track beside it that goes into Projects. If you come off at junction 13 M25 then you need to follow Staines Road into Wraysbury then left into Windsor Road and right into Welley Road - carry on until you go over the railway line & Projects is on your right, the other side of the bridge. It is easier to turn in the gravel works entrance and come back on your self as it is very tight to turn into it coming from this direction.

M4 - junction 5 - right London road (A4) turn right just before Colnbrook Bypass - bath Road, High Street - Colnbrook Village - turn right down Horton Road down into Horton Village then right at the bottom into Datchett Road & left into Welley Road, and they say women are no good at directions !!!!

lyn