Pike teach/fish-in Angling Projects or pole!

lyn

What did you think of the cracking fish the kids had on my junior fish-in chesters?

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lyn, yes I am a member of FAS.

Chesters, I do know this and I read the newsletter the day it arrived as it's nice to find out info about the club that should by now be on FAS's website (which still doesn't work to well with code errors and hardly ever updated :rolleyes: ) but I want the maximum amount of time I can get with experienced pikers before I go out on my own :)

James

So that I can book this with Les we will go with the majority. If those interested could put which w/end they would, ie; 30/31 Oct or 6/7 Nov

lyn

Is there another topic on this or has it all gone quiet? I can make either weekend :)

Also what do I need to bring with me?

[ 15. October 2004, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: j_s ]

James

OK, we are going for the 6/7 November as a few can't make the Oct dates.

lyn

Can you all confirm that you coming on the 6/7 Nov and how many want to make a weekend of it.

Even Matthew is coming as he would not miss an opportunity to fish at Projects, so I will have both boys with me, well I guess one is a man now, as he is 21 & 6'4"

Last time we went I made a ploughmans lunch for everyone, we all paid a contribution. Would you like me to do something like that again this time?

lyn

I can make both days and my brother can make the Saturday I believe.

Any ideas on likely times as I (well myself and my girlfriend) take my dogs for 2 walks a day over the weekend and I don't want her walking the local army ranges on her own in the dark with my boys :)

I now have myself the tools I need. But I now need some more wire traces with trebles and a selection of pike floats etc.

[ 19. October 2004, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: j_s ]

James

You can come and go as you please. We will say meet at 9am onwards on the Saturday.

lyn

Only 2 weeks to go until the next AN fish-in, is everyone listed above still coming?

Do we still have someone that is going to show how to fish with a pole???

Anyone else coming along and does anyone want to make a weekend of it??

lyn