the collective

kendo

Hembo you just have to believe my Friend after all thats why i sent you my most trusted defender in ziggy,he will show you the path.

right that done I'm off for a bath. :rolleyes:

hate baths.

yes Ziggy you can use football technology if you think the humans will be assimilated quicker.

I have wrestled with reality for 46 years,still wrestling.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right then .im of ff to tell me wife.

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

rob i im a postie so i can collect as any door nos (or names ) as you want.

please dont get michael howard in the collective as he frightens me.

if resistance is futile will that be to the advantage of people who fish with baitrunners?

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

baitrunners are not part of the collective does not compute neither do bite alarms unless night fishing.

I saw a 69 but mum slapped me.

ziggy searchfield:

worked on bryan & hembo kendo.

do you think the collective should offer a dividend, the co-op does & we don't want to be left out.

yes zig I want each and everyone of you to relive yourself of a single nasal hair and post yours to anyone in the collective,keep an eye out for ginger ones as these fetch a good price on rigel 4.