Old /New school report!!

nursejudy

yoxer:

" the concept of entrophy dictates that when anything happens, it makes the universe a more disorderly place " M.Talbot ( he probably wrote it with you Bender , in mind )

He certainly didn't, Pox. Never forget, while you seek validation through the credentials of others, your own have already been displayed on this forum for all to see.

You've bored us with your pathetic attempts at playing the controversialist, please don't compound your shame by pretending to be a thinker. :rolleyes:

Run along, now.

Terry

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Ive niether shame or pride and just who is the " us " that has elected you to speak for them.

He's got my vote.

Paul

yoxer, Wordbender, enough already.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Wow that was a most unexpected thread, with some interesting evaluations there in. All originating from folks with bad school reports.

I can recommend the following for anyone who still has the stomach to bottom the argument out in another place or is seeking some late life extra credits to mitigate against the afformentioned school reports :D .

"Einstin" by Ronald D Clarke.

"Constructing the Universe" by David Layzer

The whole of the OU third level honours course "Understanding space and Time".

"The Ascent of Man" by J Bronowski

I do not recommend "A brief history of time" by Hawking, worst book I have read on the topic by miles.

Neither do I recommend watching reruns of the recent super strings programme.....contained nothing, said nothing, and pushes the Hawking book close.

I didnt see the super strings progs evans , but heard that one of these progs may have touched on the subject of time travel through simulation etc. , is this correct ? Or do you indeed have any view on this . A concept many are working on and which knock Einstiens concepts right out of the water.

I would suggest Newt that you level any critism at those that start it unless you just want me to not to reply to the intended and pathetic insults aimed directly. If you read back the posts its clear enough where they came from and because of reading what they want to read instead of of what is writen , or we could all just play on word association.