Mysterious Parcel

Oddjob87

lol...wen i said laminated....i meant like....photographic card....sorry not a very good explanation...a bit like a post card...shiny on the graphics side....my mum rang them up...going to go pick it up tomorrow..some place in town....on the docks...hmmmm....

Hiya, APC are a large company, and all you have to do is call the nearest depot, they will clear it up for you. Actually sounds like its a Readers Digest thing, my mate had trouble a while ago, with books being delivered that werent ordered...had debt collectors and all after him..... :(

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

hi ok this is what you do contact apc quote the consignment number ,tell them you are not expecting any parcels , can they please give you the senders info (it should be on the consignment note) including the phone number :D

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

went and picked it up....found out i won something from another fishing website but a shame they hadn't told me....i have won one of those a big 'Bits & Bait Bucket'....its enormous....bigger than your average bucket id say!!

What a coincidence.

Got this email today:

Hello Leon,

Your letter was printed in the June issue of Sea Angler, please could you supply an address so that I can arrange for you prize to be sent to you.

Regards,

Mary-Ann Payne

Editorial Secretary

Sea Angler Magazine

:)

TL - leon

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

Oddjob . . contact the delivery company and ask them who the sender was.

Well done Leon, prob a years supply of the sister publication "What Bird Bath" . . enjoy.

Andrew Boyd

consigner was 'The Carp Store'.....need to find sumthing to put in it now...i think i'll probably grow a tree in it...really is mahoosive (ma-hoo-siv)...and well done Leon....

[ 24. May 2005, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: Oddjob87 ]

Alan Taylor:

I did see a scam on BBC a few weeks ago, the guy has a van with all the delivery service letters on it when he pulls up to the house and the usual uniform and id tag.

What he was doing was going through the Births and Death section of the local paper and picking out recently made Widows/Widowers and delivering a COD parcel to them.

I never ordered anything says victim

He/she must have ordered it before he/she died as a surprise present, £20 please or do I take it back and you will never know.  BASTUARDS.

Not saying it is this sort of scam but if you do take delivery open it first and then sign for it if you want it, I am sure you are covered by law on this one.

Good luck

Alan

That was an episode of hustle :D

Cheers

<º))))><.·´¯`·.ÐÅѸ.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

IPB Image