A lot less bover with a hover!!!!!!!!!!

RUDD

Got back from two weeks holiday on Sat morning.

Got home from the west country to Suffolk coast just in time to be met by the invasion.

A week before my hols I could not give the grass a mow due to rain, no one did it for me while I was away and the last time I used my flymo it had started to give off a faint burning plastic smell.

So anyway, got home, had a cuppa, unloaded car then went for a walk in the jungle.

As soon as I walked in the garden I was covered by hover flies, there were thousands of the things everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opened the conservatory to let in some air and within a half hour there must of been three to four hundred of the things!

Then I tried to mow the lawn.

Managed to go up and down the garden once in between fighting the hover flies away when all of a sudden the mower started making a high pitched noise, stopped working and went pop in a clound of smelly blue smoke!!!!!!!!!

YES IT'S A LOT LESS BOVER WITH A HOVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Look on the bright side. Hover flies are usefull little critters in the garden, they at all kinds of other pests. I think they are especially fond of aphids and white fly.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Lid:

We've got hundreds this year too. Why is it different than other years?

Lid

I think they arrived on the East Coast during Last Fridays heat wave, now they are doing a tour of the UK!!!!!!!!!!!

They disapeared from Felixstowe Sunday Evening.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!