FOOD SCARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

paul.saunders

Hi all just to let you now of a new food scare just released on sky news regarding illegal red food dye in food. it also will give you a list of infected products try here

[ 18. February 2005, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: paul.saunders ]

Regards

Paul.s

----------------------------------

Live for today as there might not be a tommorrow!!!

jp-tackle.co.uk

Been reading that. Its says return the product to where you purchased it supermarkets dont put stickers on there goods so how do you prove you have had it from there.Looks like our larder will be empty tomorrow.

A wise man learns by a fools mistakes, a fool by his own

I ain't gonna sweat it.

It was legal until a few years ago and was used in small quantities to colour some chilli that was used in small quantities to flavour Worcester sause that's used in small quantities to flavour things like pies that I don't tend to eat that often anyway.

We're talking about Homeopathic dilution levels here so unless you happen to be a total processed food junkie I doubt that there's much to worry about - even if your are, the trans-fatty acid's'll get ya long before a bit of dye.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

There's a complete list of the affected items here, the site has been understandably busy this evening so it may take a while for it to load if it will at all.