Anyone starting the season off ...

leedsunited

leedsunited:

i'll be going straight after school to see if i can get a spot for the early season barbel that just spawned.trouble is there is loads of anglers there beginning of the season on my local river.

This is what i was going to do, but i haven't got a club card     :mad:        :D        :D  

Get a day ticket !!! Where were you planning to go? Frome and Bristol Avon round here are pretty much available on day-tickets/

Glenn

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

Ware of out at 4am to a local lake that has been closed all closed season. Leaveing the Rivers till Fri/Sat.

Don't think the Barbel will have spawned yet Leeds, there a lot better and healthier a month or so after as well, better chance they will survive after being returned imho.

leedsunited:

Had an idea ! It's so brilliant i didn't know why you guys didn't think of it sooner                    :D    

I might get a day ticket or get a club card on my way to the river     :D  

Leeds what a brillant plan. i feel so safe knowing that the future of our country belongs to you and your generation, well done :rolleyes:

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/

chris mc:

Don't think the Barbel will have spawned yet Leeds, there a lot better and healthier a month or so after as well, better chance they will survive after being returned imho.

I wasn't going out for Barbel

I didn't get out today , too much homework :(

Oh well there are always weekends :D

[ 16. June 2005, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: leedsunited ]

Peter M:

Peter M:

Had an idea ! It's so brilliant i didn't know why you guys didn't think of it sooner                              :D      

I might get a day ticket or get a club card on my way to the river       :D    

Leeds what a brillant plan. i feel so safe knowing that the future of our country belongs to you and your generation, well done :rolleyes:
:o Thanks for the idea Glenn B :D

[ 16. June 2005, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: leedsunited ]

leedsunited:

I didn't get out today , too much homework     :(    

What a shame. :D

Leeds, the teachers must be looking at this website to give you plenty of homework on the frist day of the fishing season! :D:P

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/