F.A.O. Alan Taylor.

little onions

Hi feathers,

spots just about gone :P just out of Chemo (5th) four moore to go :cool:

Its not my fault I get you two mixed up evidently the blood is all wrong which is effecting the brain..... now where was I .....oh yes eh.

Thanks for the emails both of you, I am sure I answered them.

Did I tell you Onions had a tiny hole in the back right side of her trousere :D

XXAlan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

I know Mick was wearing trousers :P as was the sailor that kept looking at him :D

Feathers has'nt spoken to me since I told her she was lucky I was not a lot younger :(

As for pukey, you just don't want to know. I have just told Norrie all about it on the phone and he is off to be sick :D

Spots are nearly gone :P

Dave I could'nt look at a drink at the moment :(

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

little onions:

... I wasn't wearing trousers, Little Feather's was, ...

Dang!!! And I missed it.

Did anyone manage to get a picture of you with no trousers on? If so, could they please post it.

And tell L'feathers to not be a spoilsport. If you are gonna run around sans trousers, it would only be common politeness for her to do the same.

:D:D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President