woman drivers!

spodrokit

Can anyone top this...I was behind a woman driver in one of them little cleo type cars when she indicated left, i wasn't expecting this as i knew there was no left turn coming up :confused: Oh no!..she couldn't be, she is, she's indicating to go round a speed hump and the next one and the next one (seemed to like grinding her wheels up the curb).

Now i'm not having a poke at woman drivers, it's just that it happened to be a woman driving, but this has got to rated up there in the top ten....surely. :D

well, i must admit that has to be a good one.

i like to think that i am a good driver and i have actually been told so on many occassions by men and i have also been told i drive better than most men but even i despair of a lot of women drivers :D

Most of the women drivers I know, are better drivers than most of the male drivers I know. :)

Its the OLD drivers of both sexes that alarm me.

quote:

Now i'm not having a poke at woman drivers

I can see nothing wrong with this practice and in fact, recommend it (but not while they are driving).

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Eastbourne has to the scariest place on earth to drive around. Nobody on the roads under 70 and five/six blue rinses all crammed into one car. Usually a small Fiat or Ford something or other. Stay well back at junctions and traffic lights... what happens in front of you next is anybody's guess. Ignore turning lights if they are on, they mean nothing. If they are not signalling, prepare for a violent turn in front of you. I was at a seminar for a week in central Eastbourne some years ago and one evening a car on the outside lane suddenly accelerated and swung violently in front of me to turn left. No indication, no nothing, unbelievable. We both screeched to a halt. I wound down my window, controlled my temper and said 'how about a signal'? The elderly gentleman driving the other car looked at me and said 'I knew exactly where I was going' No answer to that.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'