big kid

*Ant*

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit more complicated than that! One of the technicians for the cartoon was also a lecturer at the collage that I attended. A young lady who was the daughter of someone connected with the cartoon was also at the collage. Unfortunately said daughter and said lecturer got it together and so said bit of stuff was up the duff and my dreams of a career in cotton wool cartooning went up in a puff of smoke so to speak!

Dangermouse......Now we're talking adults stuff!

Paul

Sorry to burst the bubble guys (and gal!) But until you have sat through a tape of "Bill and Ben" over and over again you have not LIVED!!!

And YES!! It is my tape and NO you can't borrow it!! Unless of course you have a copy of Andy Pandy wher andy and teddy go off into the garden and .............. and then looby loo yells...........................(Censored!)

Best telly I ever saw that!! :)

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

That's a blatant LIE!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Nope, Bill was actually a transexual but had keep the secret from the film crew for many years. In 1971 the News of the World ran a front page story breaking the news that shocked parents nationwide. The show was pulled from the listings and Bill never worked again, living the rest of his life as a recluse in a mountain hideout in the Philapines.

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.