Advice please, Injury

northern mark

get a claim in mate - you seen the adverts?... "have you been injured at work or in a car accident in the last three years?...then call us".....

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

norrie im no expert in this field at all but could you not claim for personal injury and loss of earnings from the insurance company of the other driver or via the works insurance? i know it will take time and be a right pain but at least you might get something,

As for mark, If you do decide to go down the personal injury claim be very carefull with this no win no fee people you usually need to take out a bank loan of around a £1000 at the very begining then if you win you have to pay that back plus intrest etc etc so you could win say £3000 and only get £250 after fees etc etc also shop around find a reputable lawyer and read any contract they ask you to sign very carefully i got caught out on that one

Visit our NEW FISHING Website (now updatedANGLERS-TALES

You might be able to get legal aid, unless the rules have changed. A relative of mine did for something very similar in the early 90's.

Personally I'd forget the CAB - never been able to get anything useful from them - better of finding out for yourself.