Boxing Tonight,

Norrie

He did it !

Thankfully, he appears to be a bit less of an arse than Naseem.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Yeah, Would agree with that one, but was still a very good boxer...The Calzache fight is a good one too....if yer names Calzache..... :D mm, not any more, looks like his Left hand is damaged....

[ 11. September 2005, 12:13 AM: Message edited by: Norrie ]

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Khan (especially in Amateur boxing circles) is highly regarded as being overrated. From what I can gather the pulling out of the ABA's was more to do with the opponent he was likely to face rather than the ticket fiasco story which was published in the media...

That said, with the path he has chosen, the lad can only beat who is put in front of him, and if he beats them well fair enough.

However, professional boxing, is an entirely different game. Take Audley - pretty much an overrated, slow, hitter who stands little (real) chance of doing anything. However, the BBC would have us all believe he'll be the undisputed champion of the world one day.

The ludicrous thing with pro boxing, is it is very possible he could be, given the right promoters, right ranking matches, and even the right judges....

Ian W

horse she in the glove as well.

when people like don king are still associated with boxing it has lost all credibility and ian some of the decisions in boxing do sometimes make you wonder.

khan looks like he may be open to the chin if he isnt careful.

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

and as for joe he seems to slap in his punches which most probably explains his injuries to the knuckle.

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

He still managed to batter that chap with his right hand though. What a scrapper!!

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Don't get me started on Audley...he's a kid on.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...