cats...love or hate

spodrokit

I think that we should make a distintion between pet moggies neutered and spayed and the wild,feral or alley cats.

Most neutered tom cats do not spray but those that do don't have the horrible catty smell.

I will concede the point of them cra**ing in next doors garden thought, pretty smart of them really as you don't cr*p in your kitchen or lounge (I hope). :D

But there is a serious problem with lost,stray and feral animals. The pied piper at the council should be taking care of that problem it is after all covered by your council tax.

It takes longer for the river to get to the sea than it does for a man to make an error.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's face it....we find a mammal of managable size, which out of its wild state can be described only as 'ahh cute' buy their trust and call them domesticated.The cat has never amounted to more than a mouse/rat catcher in its usefulness so we've enginneered them into freaky fur balls that are good for nothing but looking and laughing at.The ones that can still function as cats (in all their wonderful styles and colours) are then further designed to suit our needs.We doctor the females so they're free to roam as much as they like without fear of a box of kittens and then there's the poor male..."little bugger..goes off for days, i know we'll cut his nuts off..that'll stop him.."so the 'garfield' is born!

Cats never used to be a problem but i remember a time when any litters were drowned at birth, two kittens were usually left with the mother, anyone who couldn't do it themselves would ask someone who could.These days we prefer bins, woods, verges, it doesn't seem to matter as long as we don't kill the poor little things..it seems some people are just too humane to be human.. :cool:

quote:

Tried morphine and catmeat when the buggers used my beach buggy as a litter tray but the crafty sods didn't touch it.

did it have the keys in and a full tank ,cats are known to be fussy :P

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Guest Ferret1959
chesters1:

quote:

Tried morphine and catmeat when the buggers used my beach buggy as a litter tray but the crafty sods didn't touch it.  

did it have the keys in and a full tank ,cats are known to be fussy    :P  

Keys in, fueled up and ready to go, trouble is the poor buggers can't reach the pedals so p1ss on the seats in spite. :mad:

quote:

p1ss on the seats in spite. [Mad]

so would you if you knew the owner was deliberatly trying to poison you :D or at least get you done for driving under the influence of drugs :D:P

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Guest Ferret1959

I only wanted them to have the morphine so it wouldn't hurt them when I shot um up the rrrrrrrrs.

I'm a kind sorta bloke like that I'll have you know. :):):)

Guest sslatter

ferret.. chase them with a machete 'til you catch 'em.

It'll kill two birds with one stone:

1) You can chop 'em up;

2) You'll get fitter chasing 'em.

rob.i:

Andy:       :D       just havent quite got the seasoning right      :)       yet but who cares     :)          :cool:     ps would you like fried mars bar for afters     :)          :)  

No thanks. As much as I would like to maintain the traditions of this great nation, fried mars Bars give me terrible heartburn...ouch!

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

theres nothing wrong with cats they bury there droppings not like dogs who do it all over the pavements :mad: so you step in it when you go for a walk :mad: :mad: so i say ban dogs and allow only people who use them for work like the police/farmers/army/gamekeepers to have a dog as these are the only people responsible who will clean up after there dogs

[ 11. August 2004, 11:28 AM: Message edited by: butiaboy ]

my favourite fishing spot

2008_0801craig0051.jpg

chesterfield canal chesterfield