Carp Fishing Holidays On Ebay

Anglers' Net

Do you get much response, John?

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Do you get much response, John?

Its very hit an miss.

Sometimes we get a good response then another time none.

Take the special winter offer we have on now a weeks fishing for £25 + the food package many think its too good to be true, there must be a catch (there is it fish lol).

But it is a genuine offer a normal week in the season would cost £195 + food and this year the venue have been fishing its head off.

Edited by johnhere

• 1 month later...
Its very hit an miss.

Sometimes we get a good response then another time none.

Take the special winter offer we have on now a weeks fishing for £25 + the food package many think its too good to be true, there must be a catch (there is it fish lol).

But it is a genuine offer a normal week in the season would cost £195 + food and this year the venue have been fishing its head off.

Hi John, could you send me details of your venue please. If due to forum rules you cant advertise please pm me.

Many thanks

Rob

Rob - until you have made your 15th post, your PM is not active so he can't.

If you'd like, I can send him the email address you registered with. Just post here if you want me to.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

John,

Just bung a link to your auction listing on here. No worries.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Rob - until you have made your 15th post, your PM is not active so he can't.

If you'd like, I can send him the email address you registered with. Just post here if you want me to.

Hi Newt, I'd really appreciate you forwarding my email address if you dont mind.

Thank you

Rob

Rob, for what it is worth (And believe me I have NO axe to grind!!) I actually visited John last weekend (I'll get back John asap!) And if you ever visit France to try Carp Fishing only once I can heartily recommend you Visit Johns place!!

Bounty lakes??? Well I don't QUITE know what I was expecting at all but was VERY in fact EXTREMELY pleased to find a REAL fishery!!! It is really quite stunning! Well kept and very well stocked indeed! Excellent facilities and more to come! HUGE, HUGE water!! (eight and a half acres looks a LOT bigger on the ground!) And then the small lake!! And the catch reports!! This is one water I myself will be fishing I assure you next year!! And what?? Around 6 Km's from the actual village of Le Mans?? As John pointed out you can do as MOST people do and drive and survive!! Or take the Food Package! Which ever you WILL get value for money and good fishing to boot!

I have as you may expect seen quite a lot of waters in France but nothing at all come close to this water! It just reeks of fish!! And the guy cooking your tea won a Michelin Star! Well tea and breakfast actually! Showers on-site and proper washing facilities. Tackle shop selling tackle and of course bait! So NO need to bring all the bait either!! This place has the lot and If you don't go then you will never know just what you missed! I will sum it up in a couple of words? A BARGAIN in stunning setting with all the extras chucked in! AND fish to boot!! Did I tell you about the 100Lb++ Catfish......

THIS is the link!!! http://www.bountylemans.com/

Edited by Chris Goddard

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Rob, for what it is worth (And believe me I have NO axe to grind!!) I actually visited John last weekend (I'll get back John asap!) And if you ever visit France to try Carp Fishing only once I can heartily recommend you Visit Johns place!!

Bounty lakes??? Well I don't QUITE know what I was expecting at all but was VERY in fact EXTREMELY pleased to find a REAL fishery!!! It is really quite stunning! Well kept and very well stocked indeed! Excellent facilities and more to come! HUGE, HUGE water!! (eight and a half acres looks a LOT bigger on the ground!) And then the small lake!! And the catch reports!! This is one water I myself will be fishing I assure you next year!! And what?? Around 6 Km's from the actual village of Le Mans?? As John pointed out you can do as MOST people do and drive and survive!! Or take the Food Package! Which ever you WILL get value for money and good fishing to boot!

I have as you may expect seen quite a lot of waters in France but nothing at all come close to this water! It just reeks of fish!! And the guy cooking your tea won a Michelin Star! Well tea and breakfast actually! Showers on-site and proper washing facilities. Tackle shop selling tackle and of course bait! So NO need to bring all the bait either!! This place has the lot and If you don't go then you will never know just what you missed! I will sum it up in a couple of words? A BARGAIN in stunning setting with all the extras chucked in! AND fish to boot!! Did I tell you about the 100Lb++ Catfish......

THIS is the link!!! http://www.bountylemans.com/

Thanks a lot Chris for the recommendation I shall certainly be looking into it and following you.

Many thanks

Rob