Sundridge Siberian suite

Tigger

Due to slimming down I'm selling my Siberian suite. The suite has only been worn twice and for short spells. It's in as near new condition as you'll get. It really is a top cold weather syntex suite waterproof and breathable perfect for sitting about behind buzzers etc/ no use for walking up and down rivers. The size is xxl. Anyone interested can make me an offer.....no silly ones please.

Hi Tigger

First off is it a one or two piece suite and give me a clue what you want for it please

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

I was just going to have a go myself! But I'll wait for you Les! Tigger, I'm number two if that is OK?

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Hi Tigger

First off is it a one or two piece suite and give me a clue what you want for it please

The suite is two peice Les. I'll take some picc's of the suite after and put them on for you chaps to see it.