An Antidote to Christmas Shopping

Leon Roskilly

Listening to Martin James At The Water's Edge

Go to http://www.bbc.co.uk/lancashire click on 'listen again' then 'At The Waters Edge'

(after the news on the clip)

Edited by Leon Roskilly

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

I met that guy on my one and only visit to Wasing on the Kennet where he told me I should use much bigger bits of luncheon meat. ( I was using about an inch cube) Shortly after that I adopted the idea on my local river and banked a mid double Boris. If you read this Martin, thanks!

He gave a talk at my local PAC club on fly fishing for Pike and was a very funny guy even though he was not trying to be ,He is so passionate about his sport and his delivery is a bit in your face and ott but that is just the way he is and personally i liked the guy.

He takes groups on waters like the Wasing estate for the price of a guest ticket and a donation to his favorite charity either fly fishing for Pike or just guiding coarse anglers Steve.

Edited by JV44

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream: