Poach and his lack of input

Andy Macfarlane

A couple of nights ago I was set upon by a bunch of rather adventurous young bucks who thought I would be a likely candidate for a pasting. Although I'm generally Ok, my left hand is utterly fecked and Im having real bother typing. Don't worry about the Poach. I left a few of them with various injuries they wont forget in a hurry but they did eventually get me down with nothing more than weight and leg numbers. Shitebags. A one on one with anyone of them would have told a different story but unfortunately, 18 year olds dont't fight fair and so, I got a tanking off the lot of them . I,ll be here in spirit until my hand works properly again.....don't send anyone looking for me...Im just not in the mood for typing. This took me 30 fecking minutes...y'know!!........

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get well soon!!!,the Youth of today need to learn a little respect!! unfortunatly this days it tends to be with a kickin,When i was 18 ,niether I or my mates for that matter wouldn't have dreamt of kickin off we would have just slopped off with our tails between our legs......How times have changed and im 25!!

Mr Poach - I hope you make a speedy recovery. Were you fishing at the time?., and if so, where?.

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

I hope a couple of those will have to go for fertility testing. :D . These kids these days think they are on to something - huh! - been there, done that etc.

Get well soon, mate As someone once said, DON'T LET THE B*GGERS GET YOU DOWN.

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

cheers men...getting there....just a bit retarded in my left hand but its getting stronger. Just dont take ny notice of the typos.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Guest Ferret1959

Poach.

Sorry to hear you got a pasting of some children, hope you get your fingers back in to action soon.

Hey I could send the Leicester City Baby Squad up for you if you are in need of some minders.

Things like this never happened in my youth, what's happening to the place?

get well soon poach..little buggers..if you can get em back 1 by 1 son,"what goes around comes around" good effort on the typing! :D

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

Sorry to hear of your trouble. It should make us all be a bit careful about when and where we fish but I fear it could happen almost anywhere and for no reason at all - a ad reflection on life today.

Hope your hand heals soon.

Phil Davis

We don't own this world - we've only borrowed it from our children.