Ultrabite works, so there!

Peter Waller

quote:

Originally posted by Peter Waller:

[QBQuite simply Ultrabite was fed into the holding tanks via a flume. Fish that were previously pretty dormant went on the feed immediately.[/QB]

The above statement begs more questions than it gives answers.

How big were the tanks?

Why the need to administer via a flume in the laboratory tests?

Did they show any tests whereby they just dropped it in one end of a tank, and if so did it work as efficiently?

Does it need to be totally dispersed in the water to work?

At what level does the Ultrabite sit in the water, bed, surface, or multi level?

And finally. How much did they add to the tanks, and how would this amount equate to a real world situation, ie would one droplet in the tank equal a bucket full in the lake/river situation?

Sorry Peter but you`ve got the video and the answers.

Alive without breath,

As cold as death;

Never thirsty, ever drinking,

All in mail never clinking.

I`ll just get me rod!!!

Eddie:

quote:

Originally posted by Peter Waller:

[QBQuite simply Ultrabite was fed into the holding tanks via a flume. Fish that were previously pretty dormant went on the feed immediately.
The above statement begs more questions than it gives answers.

How big were the tanks?

Why the need to administer via a flume in the laboratory tests?

Did they show any tests whereby they just dropped it in one end of a tank, and if so did it work as efficiently?

Does it need to be totally dispersed in the water to work?

At what level does the Ultrabite sit in the water, bed, surface, or multi level?

And finally. How much did they add to the tanks, and how would this amount equate to a real world situation, ie would one droplet in the tank equal a bucket full in the lake/river situation?

Sorry Peter but you`ve got the video and the answers.[/QB]

I've seen the video, not got it! The use of a flume was so the fish did not see, and thus react as a gold fish does when the lid of its tank is lifted for food to be added.

I agree, whilst we know it unquestionably works, in a controlled situation, for use in a real live world we need more information, especially how to effectively use it.

I use it soaked into a piece of foam threaded onto a trace when lure fishing. I can't lure fish comparatively but all I can say is that I have had a cracking season, especially with bigger fish.

Thanks Peter

I thought I saw a chance to get more information, maybe I`ll have better luck next time, or even maybe I better buy some and try it!

[ 02 March 2002, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: Eddie ]

Alive without breath,

As cold as death;

Never thirsty, ever drinking,

All in mail never clinking.

I`ll just get me rod!!!

I must first say that I have never seen the stuff (but that won't stop me commenting :D )

It may turn out to be self defeating i.e. the smell/taste may be so distinct that once a fish has been caught it will associate the S/T with danger.

Of course no problem if you eat your catch.

I think I will creep up to bed now, I am still twitching over Cranfields "what's wrong with this room", only trouble is I'm afraid to open the study door in case "you know what" happens.

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

I am genuinely curious about this stuff, I have a sneaking suspicion it could be just a marketing thing, but I am interested to hear of positive results.

The tank tests sound O.K, but I wonder how they compare to the real world of harsh overnight frosts, pressure changes, and who knows, lunar cycles?.

Has anyone had an experience of ultrabite turning a dire day into a good one?, that is the kind of story that could get me to part with the cash.

Cheers, Adrian