AN PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION - FEBRUARY

Janet

A reminder that the AN Photography Competition for February is open for entries until the end of next week.

It's been a very poor turnout so far this month, so come on you guys, get your fingers out! There's not long to go.

I know the weather has been pretty miserable, but come on, surely some of you have been out and about with your cameras?

Nobody's looking for technically perfect images - it's the members on AN who vote and decide the winners and they can be a fickle bunch!

Once again there are several regulars who are conspicuous by their absence....what does it take to tempt them back?

Janet

I see we've had another few entries, but it is still far below our usual numbers, although the standard is good as always.

Just another quick reminder, there are a few days left to submit your entries before the comp closes and opens for voting.

Come on guys! You know it makes sense...

Janet