More " Anti " Propoganda.

BRPS

My local " freebee " carried the following article in the letters section:

Don't Go Fishing

I was very concerned to see that the Environment Agency is encouraging angling as a pasttime.

Surely people can think of more productive things to do with their spare time than to cause physical harm and suffering to fish and destroy our riversides in the process.

With the school holidays coming up I urge your readers to encourage their children to take up a cruelty-free activity for the summer.

Kelly Slade

Campaigns Officer,

Animal Aid, Tonbridge.

When will these sad deluded people try try to discover the full facts before writing such garbage. Perhaps by cruelty- free activity Ms Slade is alluding to the mugging and robbery of senior citizens. After all no cruelty to her beloved animals would then be involved!!.

BRPS

I trust you wrote into your local paper pointing this out.

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Guest rabbit

Couldn't agree more with her more..tell the kids to spend all day on their games consoles,TV,alco pop binge drinking, ipods, mugging, etc At least I wont see the little perishers when I'm fishing.

Sheepy:

I urge your readers to encourage their children to take up a cruelty-free activity for the summer.

yeah but its ok for the little darlings to go mug an old lady, hang around on street corners or take drugs just as long as they dont go fishing.

bl**dy sickening.

Sorry rabbit didnt see your post :) great minds thinking alike eh

[ 24. August 2005, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: Dante ]