Great day

mant01

Thanks for the recent advice I got on the forum I went out today in the burning sun to try it out. Last time I caught 5 fish but today using a few tips I caught easy over 40 fish with some nice perch and 6 crucian carp to just under 2lbs. I fished for 5 hours so thought that was a right result and worth a thanks.

Shows that its the little things that make the difference.

Thanks for your thanks on behalf of all those who contributed and posted on your thread. I am certain they will all appreciate your appreciation.

Glad you had a great session, from your crucian weight mention I assume you have now sorted out the scales.

Great going keep it up.

From a spark a fire will flare up

English by birth, Cockney by the Grace of God

Thanks for the recent advice I got on the forum I went out today in the burning sun to try it out. Last time I caught 5 fish but today using a few tips I caught easy over 40 fish with some nice perch and 6 crucian carp to just under 2lbs. I fished for 5 hours so thought that was a right result and worth a thanks.

What advice do you think made the most difference? I'd like some of that!

lol it was just shoting the float right to stop it moving around the swim and using a smaller hook and also not over baiting the hook that made the difference. Little but important things that really helped.

post-16391-1274557777_thumb.jpg

lol it was just shoting the float right to stop it moving around the swim and using a smaller hook and also not over baiting the hook that made the difference. Little but important things that really helped.

Looks like a lovely little crucian mate but i'm intrigued......whats the little paddle steamer boat in the background ? lol

Looks like a lovely little crucian mate but i'm intrigued......whats the little paddle steamer boat in the background ? lol

Not sure exactly what it is but there is a couple bits and pieces around the lake as decoration next to pegs.

Must say Ive got terrible sun burn from being out but cant wait to go back since as I was leaving a guy next to us caught a Tench that looked a couple lbs, so next time Im tench hunting :)

Not sure exactly what it is but there is a couple bits and pieces around the lake as decoration next to pegs.

Must say Ive got terrible sun burn from being out but cant wait to go back since as I was leaving a guy next to us caught a Tench that looked a couple lbs, so next time Im tench hunting :)

Once you get bitten by the bug.........

Mant01.....I don't know why. I kinda imagined you were 14 or something....lol.

Perhaps it's because most adults are experts, know everything and never admit to having to learn anything.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Really glad the advice helped. It is always the little things that make the difference. Well done on a great catch. :thumbs:

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk

Mant01.....I don't know why. I kinda imagined you were 14 or something....lol.

Perhaps it's because most adults are experts, know everything and never admit to having to learn anything.

That made me laugh :rolleyes: must be the way I write lol

Yeah Im not too big to admit when I need advice :)