anyone know any good spots in kent for ....

xrayuk

As far as I know the area around the locks and weir at East Peckham is free. The nearest landmark would be the Hop Farm (Paddock Wood) and in fact there is a public footpath that goes right through that venue and crosses over the Medway. If you google the hop farm you may well find it

See here my friend four stretches of Kent,s finest free of charge. :thumbs:

http://www.dofreefishing.co.uk/england/fre...shing-kent.html

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

thanks medwaygreen very good link and cheers budgie i know where the law courts are so should find that o.k and weirwulf sounds like a good spot as iam in paddock wood will throw a line there and c

once agian thanks guys

Re above link

Please note that the fishing on the River Beult, Yalding Sluice, Yalding is not free fishing but controlled by KAPS and is not available unless you are a society member; look on http://www.kapscoarse.co.uk for membership details and pictures of myself and Medwaygreen on the our waters page.

Tony

Edited by Tony U

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

That brings back some memories, I used to be member of Kingfishers many years ago. Didn't they also have a water at Shorne?

Rusty

Yes we did at Queens Farm, but we had to let it go last year due to poaching and vandalism despite several bailiffs we could not control the problem.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.