fishing with touring site

sadsack

hi there ,, i am looking for as many touring sites as poss with fishing on site.. hopefull within a short distance from dudley in the westmidlands .. i go regerlely to northam farm in brean.. and its such a wonderfull site to fish.. hope you all try it its well worth while

Hi

I am sorry I cannot help you with your request.

Having read similar posts in the past about different area,s I think this could be a usefull information base anglersnet could put together.

How about it Elton.

You might even get campsites to sponser for an entry.

regards

John

p.s. just bought a small tourer for fishing trips :D:D:D

Greenhill Farm near Kiddlington Oxford is a smashing site a few small ponds and a stretch of the River Cherwel/Oxford Canal, (they run together past the farm) http://www.greenhill-leisure-park.co.uk/

I always carry a copy of 'Cades' camp sites book in the campervan, that will give you all the info you need and if the site has fishing or not. Just have a look at one in WH Smiths and take a pen & paper if you don't want to buy one ;)

Hope this helps

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

hi there ,, i am looking for as many touring sites as poss with fishing on site.. hopefull within a short distance from dudley in the westmidlands .. i go regerlely to northam farm in brean.. and its such a wonderfull site to fish.. hope you all try it its well worth while

You could try Top barn. It's based near Worcester with great fishing and close to the city. I live about 20 mins away and think the fishing there is brilliant. There are 4 lakes on site with carp up to mid 20s and plenty of smaller fish. Websites good but if you need any more info give me a shout.

Regards

Ant

Effort equals reward!!

try here ,select region ensure you tick fish box and away you go ,the fishing will be onsite or near the site

http://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk...earchBasic.aspx

if anyone is considering joining the C&CC please get intouch and i will give you my member number which then gets me a £5 voucher ;)

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Hi

I am sorry I cannot help you with your request.

Having read similar posts in the past about different area,s I think this could be a usefull information base anglersnet could put together.

How about it Elton.

You might even get campsites to sponser for an entry.

regards

John

p.s. just bought a small tourer for fishing trips :D:D:D

It's one thing I've wanted to do for years, and even have domains registered for it, but have never got round to. If I'm honest, I don't know if I ever will - not only do I seem to have less and less time these days, but that's quite a time-consuming prospect, that one :(

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

This place is nice :)

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/fishery-review...rm_leisure.html

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE