annual licence scrapped{not a wind up}

Andrew

Newt we all know that what the yanks :P:P:P do today we on this side of the pond do tomorrow!!so who knows maybe!!!!!!!!

Del

Del.

Founder Member OFC.

Meldrew Lives

3863705131.jpg

I Do Believe It.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your thoughts lads, Delboy, there won't be much left after the tax man gets his share of it. :mad:

Now I reckon that along with the free license us old codgers should also pay no tax, get free petrol coupons, free membership to all fishing clubs and a concession on our bait.

I wonder if the RSSG can put this on their agenda for the next meeting? :rolleyes:

Have you all joined up yet? :D

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

paul

funny you should mention that, at bettws there is a teacher that has shoewn interest in karl and ashleys fishing, thats all they wright about basically, and he is trying to push a scheme forward, during the summer hols to take the kids out, ive already offerd my help, but funding as it is at the moment hopes arent high, il keep you posted.

NAA also with the help of Garry Evans and a guy called Lyn(you may know him :) do a wednesday afternoon event all through the summer holidays.

[ 24 February 2002, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: Gray-Catchpole ]

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

poledark:

Thanks for your thoughts lads,  Delboy, there won't be much left after the tax man gets his share of it.

Yep, and you can bet your bottom euro that the tax man's a fisherman too, so he's going to spend your hard earned cash on HIS new fishing tackle :mad: Hope he gets eaten by his own maggots! :D

Paying in the Licence fee for an EA licence by Direct Debit.

What a great idea !!!

Anyone got the account number details for PETA's bank account ??? They could pay my licence fee any day !!! Free fishing for me !! Tee hee....if only.

Now that would be the ultimate wheeze... :D:D

Better still, why don't the Government seize all accounts and assets own by registered PETA members and affiliated (boarderline terrorist) organisations. Give the money to the EA (an organisation that REALLY DOES do good for the environment) to allow all people under 18 and over 65 years old to fish for free. This would also in turn cut funding for PETA's brainwashing , agenda for a total vegan population, and acts of blatant vandalism and terrorism.

Hmmmmmmm.......don't think Mr (I'm nobodys puppet, honestly) Blair would go for that do you somehow.

From one Omnivore to another...

Tight lines.

Chris :)

Hey Den I wish I got enough to pay bloody tax. :mad:

As for all your other ideas I'll go along with all of them. But why only a concession on our bait, surely we should get that free as well. I'm sure the younger ones wouldn't mind paying a bit extra to help us out, now would you lads? :D:D

NOW GOING TO HIDE UNDER THE BED TILL THE STORM DIES DOWN :P:P:P:P

Del

Del.

Founder Member OFC.

Meldrew Lives

3863705131.jpg

I Do Believe It.

Stop your moaning TEEPEE AND PAY YOUR LICENCE FEE and buy your worms you mean so and so,wait till your 65 to get a free licence,AND YOUR BUS PASS{LoL}

Have a nice birthday by the way

Over 50ies need not reply

Some more groundbait mate

THE OLD TIMER JANGAR :D:D:D

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”