Ian Duncan-Smith's a fisherman!

Colin Brett

Don't know if it's common knowledge, but it seems that Ian Duncan-Smith is a fisherman! He announced it in the Commons today that "I heard of the Queen Mothers death while fishing in a boat on a Scottish Loch". Seems like a good enough reason to vote Tory and save your fishing from Mr. Blair and his cronies.

I wonder if he has time to look at Anglers Net?

Colin

Labour MP Martin Salter is a very keen barbel angler, and an occasional visitor to both AnglersNet and FW forums.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

Colin Brett:

Colin Brett:

Labour MP Martin Salter is a very keen barbel angler, and an occasional visitor to both AnglersNet and FW forums.

Oh Well, that makes it one all! Any advance on the Tory side.

Colin

Yeh but he's supposed to be the fishing minister and he doesn't answer his emails! Power without responsibility, or should that be just without response?

Tim

Sorry fellas but in my eyes one of the greatest anglers has just died :(

HRH the queen mother.

Can't remember which one it was but a tory mp said "she was the best angling partner i ever had"

Then he went on to recall what she said when she swallowed a fish bone apperently she said "after all the years i've been catching them it seems they are trying to gain some revenge".

RIP ma'am

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

One of the greatest anglers!!!!

Did she actually cast out, or did she have somebody to do it for her?

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

Guest NickInTheNorth

No she used to cast herself, are pretty well by all accounts. I believe that she actually gave up fishing about 15 years ago, but was still very interested in fishing.

Seems like a good enough reason to vote Tory?

NOTHING is a good enough reason to vote Tory!!

They should all be taken out and shot for what they did to this country in the 1980's!