Fishing near Moscow

pete carroll

Hello Pete !

We are eager to help you with fishing here in Russia.

You can read about fishing facilities and events in Moscow and its surroundings on our main website It has online translation. Our boss is Yuri Radugin (Rainbow- at [url=http://www.anglersnet.co.uk ): match@matchfishing.ru

The site works for two years already, its under reconstruction now and will be accessible by the end of April.

Among other opportunities you can participate in Russian Team training fishing every Sunday in the centre of Moscow, go carp fishing and fly fishing.

I am in Yaroslavl 150 miles north of Moscow.

You are welcome to contact me : nodin@mail.ru

Nicholai

[ 23 April 2002, 08:19 AM: Message edited by: Nodin ]

Nicholai - good to see you post again. It has been so long I though you had left us.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi Newt, Hi all!

I like you all so much, so be sure I'll never leave you :) !

I spend a lot of time on the bank now, spring has come.

I've just sent some pictures to Elton illustrating this. Among them is the photo of my friend Ron Crabb, Exeter City Guildhall officer fishing on the Volga River.

Now getting ready to participate in Internet Championships in Moscow on May 19, organized by matchfishing.ru.

Tight Lines,

Nicholai

Nicholai - glad to hear Spring has arrived.

It does make me think of an American Country song from a few years back though. There was a line in it:

When it's Springtime in Alaska, it's 40 below

which would be -40ºF or -40ºC (lovely how they come together just there. :D )

I do hope yours is somewhat warmer. :)

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President