watch your fish

ratchet

just heard news of legal refugees being caught by police with a net and pegged out lines with 5 dead carp destined for the pot at a local lake in the north east i do hope this is a one off.and not repeated around the country.otherwise the commrants are the least of our worries.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lookout! unless you provide links to the relevant newspaper/court recording you will be seen as a racist by some within this forum on the other hand yoxer will welcome you with open arms :D

using the word "allegedly" in your post will stop or at least lesson your prison sentence for stirring racial hatred if any overpaid lawyers with £3.2 mill houses are looking in

[ 01. October 2004, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

no such thing as an illegal refugee.........

there are thousands of carp in this country, surely we can spare 5 for our deprived friends from over the water

thats why he didnt use the word illegal :D:D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

no i am not a racist and by no means am i trying to incite any hatred against any foriegners to our land this only happened a few days ago and no press coverage of the occurence has been publicised that i know of.it does however come from a reliable source. i know the lake and also the nationality of the people in question.i dont know if any prossecutions will take place.all i am saying is i hope this is a one off from a few people that probably dont know the laws of our land.i once had to intervene when a person first time fishing and no fishing license from our shores was just about to hit a 15lb carp over the head because he thought it was his right that he had caught it he could eat it.it went back alive but i was the biggest b****** under the sun.

surely its "alledgedly " the biggest b****** under the sun ,we wouldnt like to stir ill feelings amoungst those that ARE the biggest b****** under the sun ,would we :D

[ 01. October 2004, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

no press coverage has occured because its hardly news of the century is it? 99.9999999999% of people will not give a toss about it. i'm not calling you a racist, the language you used in your first post shows that you aren't, but dont be surprised that trevor macdonald isnt at the lake jusy because 5 carp are now in the bellies of some refugees.

i interviewed an iraqi on thursday who owns a cafe in hull, he was outraged because the police had stopped him (and his customers) parking on the double yellow lines outside his cafe by putting bollards up. he said 'i pay ****ing road tax, is go to pay for ****ing road, then they tell me i cant park on ****ing road, is crazy!!!!' i can sort of see his point!

i also interviewed a guy who had worked in another cafe for 5 years, paying NI and tax, then when the cafe went bust and he tried to claim income support he was told that as he is not a british citizen (jusy one of those dodgy refugee types) he wasnt entitled to anything.........

if it comes from a "source" then its hearsay ,i want it from the horses mouth

pssss i heard that a space ship captured nessie and now its on the sun being barbequed :P