whats your handle

Guest jangar

Hopefuly 2morrow

COS I AM GOING FISHINGGGGGGGGGG

Going to a place called PARKLANDS, am i allowed to plug fisheries?. Last time there i got a 10.5 common on the pole " no 6 elastic" it was fun

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IVE BEEN WAITING FOR A YEAR FOR A DOUBLE FIGURE CARP WITH A 8LB CARP ON MEAT WHICH I WAS PLEASED WITH IVE HAD A 5LB BREAM AND TENCH AND A 1LB CHUB WHICH I FIND HARD TO BEAT BECAUSE IM NO GOOD FISHING ON RIVERS ESPECIALLY ROUND MY HOUSE. I USED TO FISH A RIVER CALLED THE RIVER DOUGLAS WHERE IT WAS POLLUTED I USED TO ENJOY FISHING IT THEN SOMEONE BOUGHT IT AND I COULDNT FISH IT ANYMORE THEY DONE IT ALL UP AND YOU NEEDED A LICENCE TO FISH IT.

Keep it up mate one day you will get the fish of your dreams. :D

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Are you fishing tomorrow?yu never know it might be your turn for the DOUBLE FIGURE.

A litte bit of advice TAKE A CAMERA you never know.

Good luck and tight lines

There is a big one with your name on it

Jangar

“Vescere bracis meis”

Mine came from work.Where when i was 18stone 7pound's i used to be called Fat Larry after Fat Larry's band ,but 4years ago i had to get my weight down due to high blood pressure ,eventually i finished up a 12 stone so they couldn't call me Fat Larry anymore so just decided to call me Larry so use it everywhere now as my knickname.

Cheer's Larry

http://www.larrysworld.co.uk

mailto:larry@larrysworld.co.uk

jangar:

am i allowed to plug fisheries?

Why on earth wouldn't you be allowed? This is an angling site! :P

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Nutter - given your occupation, you can appreciate how I felt when I was looking thru my Cabela's catalog and saw them advertise a Bi-Polar jacket. :D

Turns out they were using the term to describe the construction and that 1) the jacket is not crazy and 2) you do not have to be crazy to wear one. :)

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I use courtone because my surname is Courtney and courtone seemed to fit with my fishing pastime. I have a nephew who had courtany until he went onto AOL and they called him USER something or other. It's remarkable how these handles can be made to fit people, my son in law is a RSM in the Queens Royal Hussars and for his email name he managed to get "whos'r"

:D:D