small trawl net for saand eel with small doors

Guest edouard

Guest edouard

Hello , I am Edouard. (new )

I love to fish Bass and my target is to catch one day a turbot. My major problem is to fish sandeel (fishing in 20mtr of water)

and would like find some info:

Where can I find a small trawl net for saand eel with small doors (No winch) ?

Thanks in advance.

Edouard.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It might be more productive if one of you regulars took a moment to explain your objections.

Not all people will be aware of the issues so a little education might help.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Too late now. He is gone. I really think it was an honest and innocent question from a newish angler.

Now I suppose he will continue to look for a net and never know why that can be a problem.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Too late now. He is gone. I really think it was an honest and innocent question from a newish angler.

Now I suppose he will continue to look for a net and never know why that can be a problem.

Totally agree Newt. What was that all about?

A good subject with a lot of interest up here with the improved fishing on what were traditionlly more southern species and more "sporty" ways of catching them one of which is using sandeel.

Edited by clem

My reply was a soft rebuke of Mikes statement and nothing else. :rolleyes:

Having never netted sand eels my contribution would have been nil any way. :)

The thing that struck me and possibly Mike was the depth of proposed trawling at 20m or 65' does make it a rather suspicious inquiry.

If it was a genuine enquirey and I dare say he / she is still watching the site, a return should be made and followed up by expanding the question.

At the very least give Mike a roasting :D

Edited by Ken Davison South Wales

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Ouch :black_eye: Not again!

Now look here Ken, why havn't you bought a kayak yet? They are all the rage in Welsh Wales. :bigemo_harabe_net-183:

All the rage they may be but now days I like a bit more comfort with a nice cup of tea on tap.

11039_13020.jpg

Been looking at craft like this little lady, Foxylady by name :D I figure by purchasing one of these I achieve several aims.

Decommissioning a commercial boat :lol:

A safe and economical boat to run.

Complete with the ability to make a cup of tea and entertain a few friends over the coming years. :D

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist