The 'Northern Fish-in' - 27th/28th July

Guest Webbo

Hi John,

I believe that we have about 30 names for the full weekend, just awaiting the cheques. Stu is the paymaster so I'll have a word with him tomorrow evening for the full stats. Theres plenty of room left at the moment but don't delay as the details should be in the local rag and weeklys (AM <sorted>,AT) shortly smile.gif

Dave

[This message has been edited by Webbo (edited 28 January 2002).]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ALAN FAWCETT
Originally posted by Webbo:

Theres plenty of room left at the moment but don't delay as the details should be in the local rag and weeklys (AN,AT) shortly   smile.gif

Dave

Oi ya big nurven softee

Don't you mean AM,AT??

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

SACG/SAA 177 SACN 252

hehe i'm with the ANMC are you?

Originally posted by Webbo:

Hi John,

Theres plenty of room left at the moment but don't delay as the details should be in the local rag and weeklys (AN,AT) shortly   smile.gif

Dave

I've already booked the full weekend, though I still have to send the cheque off....

And since it's not too far from me, I'll be visiting the place a few times between now and then biggrin.gif

------------------

John S

john@go-fishing.co.uk

ANMC Wossname - Get the best out of fishing, join today.

SACN - Sea Anglers' Conservation Network

Guest phil dean

Sorry to disappoint, but the friend's female. biggrin.gif

Tackle Tart can't come, he's off to his brother's wedding, but fair crack to him, he's been trying to persuade them to change the date.....what a star biggrin.gif

------------------

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

Hey all, Count me in on this one. Looking forward to it smile.gif The flag is ready alan, lol. The Cheque and sheet will be in the post 2mrw morning, c u all then smile.gif

Tight Lines

Dooby

Thanks everyone,

The book is filling up nicely and quite a few cheques have been received to date. All tickets and bumf will be in the post this week as we are just awaiting some final details from Macmillan's Fund Raising Manager, Pat Whalley.

Here's a talking point: according to local folklore there is a 100lb Catfish in the Lake plus others. I'm not sure how true this is but Stu is geting all prepared for it as are a few others smile.gif

Regards to all,

Dave

http://www.maggotdrowning.com

Guest phil dean

I take it from the comments about the cat, that the 12oz bottom i tend to use may be a little fine??????

------------------

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

Originally posted by Dooby:

Hey all, Count me in on this one. Looking forward to it   smile.gif The flag is ready alan, lol. The Cheque and sheet will be in the post 2mrw morning, c u all then   smile.gif

Tight Lines

Dooby

Hey just posted cheque hope it isn't too late

Dooby