annual licence scrapped{not a wind up}

Andrew

Do you pay your round in the BOOZER,bet you bloody don't well u r getting bugger all off me.

Bugger it here's 3quid get your self a beer

Thats 2 you owe me

Jangar

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You tell 'em jangar. These youngsters like tp we kept 'em when they were growing up??? :P:P and they still want us to do it now, bloody cheeky kids :D:D:D:D lol.

Del.

Oh me back!!!!!!!!

Del.

Founder Member OFC.

Meldrew Lives

3863705131.jpg

I Do Believe It.

allright u2 i submit stop ganging up on me.

you war baby's all the same, "coupons as a kid now you want them in old age" you've never had it so good! :P:P:P

right on a serious note is there any other sport or group that contribute to the EA ??

Don't think so tp but then again at my advanced :D:D years the old memory aint what it used to be :P

A dr. once told a friend of mine that when you get to 16 yes 16 the little grey cells start to die of and are NOT replaced :mad:

Who am I writing this to? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Del

Del.

Founder Member OFC.

Meldrew Lives

3863705131.jpg

I Do Believe It.

Personally I'd like to buy my fishing license by Direct Debit, like I do my TV License. That way, I don't have to worry about rushing down to the post office to queue up for half an hour to find out they've run out, or they don't sell them here etc. and I know I'm always covered. It's something I always buy, every year, so why not by DD?

I have received paper work from EA asking if i would like to buy licence using DD

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

OK then TeePee lets call a truce

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WAR BABY :D

1ST 2ND WAR?

Jangar

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Just re-read the bumph that came with the application form I got from the E A.

It states "If you wish to enjoy the benefits of Direct Debit for the next licence year , we MUST receive your completed form no later than Feb 10 2002.

So if you aint done it it's of to the p.o for you. :D:D

Sent mine of in time I think :confused: but as said before (saying this before you do tp) with my memory who knows! :confused: :confused:

Del.

Founder Member OFC.

Meldrew Lives

3863705131.jpg

I Do Believe It.

jangar the war baby slant was'nt aimed at you, i know you're still in short trousers :D

it sounds like D.D stands for "Dizy Del" :D:D:D keep taking the tablets,

back to the serious stuff dont you think we should campain for free fishing for everyone the enviroment is a general issue not just for anglers, what if every houseold paid £2 a year extra on there water rates, and then scrap the licence, FREE FISHING FOR ALL! :)

Hell mate what an idea :D sounds good to me mate

I know what you meant mate :D

I"ve put some more bait in sounds FISHY to me

Jangar

“Vescere bracis meis”