Pike killings

Stefan

to many do gooders on this forum for my liking, come and sit on the river lea at tottenham for a day and see what goes on ducks, swans, squirrels, fish and even sheep are not safe. when you talk to them, guess what they cannot speak english.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dogman:

to many do gooders on this forum for my liking, come and sit on the river lea at tottenham for a day and see what goes on ducks, swans, squirrels, fish and even sheep are not safe. when you talk to them, guess what they cannot speak english.

mate, i live within 15 mins walk of the lea i know what goes on...death rigs already found this year.i used to fish there as a kid not anymore...

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

Thanks mate my wife said i would get slated for saying that, i just said what alot of people are thinking. I fished the lea and the ressies 35 years ago and it was the best times of my life, i go back there sometimes just to reminise and what i see happening brings tears to my eyes.

dogman

anyone that lives in or near that area knows what goes on.the lea is not what it used to be.cormorant predation is a massive problem too.things need to be done.have a look at this weeks anglers mail a bit on it in there.there are even problems up at rmc's fishers green now..

AKA RATTY

i live in the lea vally now boy, just across the road from the north met,i did see the death rig in the paper, it makes me feel sick. did you see these rigs 20 years ago, no, so why are you seeing them now, it dont take a lot of working out, beleive me it is going to get a lot worse.

yes this is true ,i take it you used to live there?i like the north met,not fished it but been round it a few times lovely place. and up at the lagoons n brackens,my mates have just joined brackens pool.

AKA RATTY

dogman:

even sheep are not safe. when you talk to them, guess what they cannot speak english.

And its inevitably back to the safety of sheep, the lonely anglers friend! Of course sheep speak English! Atleast they seem to have mastered 'are you looking for some action, Nugg??!!!!'

Ratty46:

yes this is  true ,i take it you used to live there?i like the north met,not fished it but been round it a few times lovely place. and up at the lagoons n brackens,my mates have just joined brackens pool.

brackens is a bit on the small side .i fished south lagoon the other year, i had a winter ticket and fished every weekend down in the large bay at the southern end,i had one bream the whole 3 months but it weighted 11lb so i was well happy,the main thing thou was that only once did i see anyone else over there

Peter Waller:

Peter Waller:

even sheep are not safe. when you talk to them, guess what they cannot speak english.

And its inevitably back to the safety of sheep, the lonely anglers friend! Of course sheep speak English! Atleast they seem to have mastered 'are you looking for some action, Nugg??!!!!'
Who?...What?....Me, never lonely Peter. :D I don't know if they speak any language.

Two things I do know, I never ask and they never tell.