Pike killings

Stefan

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there only having a giggle dogman...yeah brackens is bit small not my cuppa tea,like the lagoons tho ..thoughts of big pike...well maybe!... nice bream tho mate,ther still in the ressies ya know

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

add to that my mates fished the lagoons last week,one had a 16 mirror,and a25 plus common n lost 2 more.,and the other had a few bream one was an 11lber!

AKA RATTY

hello boy.one of the reasons i dont fish the ressies any more is because dogs are not allowed, i can not go fishing without my dogs, sadly i only have one now,my other one passed away 9 months ago now, i do fish with mates sometimes but i prefer my dogs company(is there something wrong with me?}if i go to the fens with my mates then my dog sits on there lap, take it or leave it.yours mates have done well on the lagoons, they do not give up there fish easily.

yeah,the regulars commented on them doing well,first time over there too!yore right tho it aint easy over there,should give ressiesa go mate some big old fish still in there.i been after that book for some time maybe steves got iton his site?

AKA RATTY